Who can join the All of Us Research Program?
At this time, you can join if you are:
- 18 years or older
- Able to consent on your own
- Currently living in the United States
- Not currently incarcerated
Certain medical procedures, such as receiving a blood transfusion or undergoing dialysis, may temporarily prevent individuals from providing a blood sample as part of this program. If you have had a blood transfusion in the past six months or are undergoing dialysis, please let us know when you call to schedule your appointment.
Ready to Join the All of Us Research Program?
- Visit the All of Us website JoinAllofUs.org
- Download the All of Us app
- Call All of Us UArizona-Banner at (877) 268-2684
- Visit one of the All of Us locations in Arizona and Colorado
Because the All of Us Research Program is research, you will be asked to complete an informed consent process. This process tells more about what is involved, and the risks and benefits of joining.
How do I take part?
Create an Account
Give Your Consent
Agree to Share Your Electronic Health Records
Complete the Consent to Get DNA Results
Answer Health Surveys
Have Your Measurements Taken (height, weight, blood pressure, etc.) and give blood and urine samples, if asked